Dr. Eng. Daniel Okang’a Oyoo
Name: Dr .Eng .Daniel Okang’a Oyoo.
Articles in Referred Journals
1. Nzomo T.K., Adewole.S. E., Awuor K.O., and Oyoo.D.O.(2021).Mathematical Description of a Bounded Oil Reservoir with a Horizontal Well: Late Time Flow Period.ISSN:2710-0758. DOI 10 .33886/ajpas.v2il.188.Journal homepage:http://journal.ku.ac.ke/index.php/AIPAS.
2. Nzomo T.K.,Adewole.S. E.,Awuor K.O., and Oyoo.D.O. (2021).Mathematical Description of a Bounded Oil Reservoir with a Horizontal well: Early Time Flow Period.ISSN:2710-0758 DOI 10.33886/ajpas.v2il .190.Journal homepage:http://journal.ku.ac.ke
3. Mutili,P.M., Adewole,S.E,Awuor K.O., and Oyoo.D.O.(2020).Effects of Fluid and Reservoir Characteristics on Dimensionless Pressure and Derivative of a Horizontal Well in a Bounded Oil Reservoir with Simultaneous Single Edge and Bottom Water Drive. IOSR Journal of Mathematics (ISOR-JM) e-ISSN: 2278, p-ISSN:2319-765X. Volume 16,Issue 5 Ser.IV(SepOct.2020),PP 01-13.www.iosrjournals.org
4. Mutili, P.M., Adewole,S.E, Awuor K.O., and Oyoo,D.O.(2020).A Mathematical Model for Pressure Distribution in a Bounded Oil Reservoir Subject to Single –Edge and Bottom Constant Pressure. IOSR Journal of Mathematics(IOSR-JM) e-ISSN:2278,p-ISSN:2319- 765X.Volume 16,Issue 4 Ser.1 (Jul-August.2020)P 30-36.www.iosrjournals.org
5. Mugendi, D.M., Mireri,C.,Kibwage, J., and Oyoo, D.O.(2020).Assesent of Land Use/Land Cover Changes Linked to Oil and Gas Exploration. Tema. Journal of land use, Mobility and Environment, 13(2), 169-190.http://dx.doi.org/10.6092/ISSN 1970-9870/6739.
6. Wambua, C.M., Joel, O.F.,Ikiensikimama,S.S. and Oyoo, D.O.(2019).Validation of Calculated Flow Regime Using Experimental Data with Standard Methods of an Existing Software.Uniport Journal of Engineering and science research (UJESR)Vol.4,Issue 1,2019,61- 66.ISSN:2616-1192.
7. Wambua, C.M., Joel O.F., Ikiensikimama ,S.S.and Oyoo, D.O. (2020).Validation of Calculated Pressure Drop Using Experimental Data with Standard Methods of an Existing Software. Journal of Engineering Research and Reports. JERR, 9(3):1-10, 2019; No JERR.53705 ISSN: 2582-2926 8. Otieno, J. P., Oyoo, D. O. and Bichanga, R. (2018).Characterization of Dead Crude Oil from Ngamia Region Turkana county Kenya.Global Sientific journals.Volume 6, issue 12, December 2018, Online: ISSN 2320-9186.www.globalscientificjournal.com
9. Odundo, J. O., Oyoo, D.O. and Nawiri, M. P (2013).The artemisin potential of leaves from cultivars and wildlings of Artemisia annua L. grown in Western Kenya. International Journal of Education and Research Vol. 1 No. 7 1-10.
10. Odundo, J. O., Oyoo, D.O. and Nawiri, M. P. (2013) The Artemisia potential of flowers from Artemisia annua L. grown in Western Kenya. Industrial Crops and Products 49(2013) 233–236.
11. Zavarotny, B. A., Oyoo, D. O. and Korenev K. D. (2002). Formation of Associates of Formaldehydes and their inter-conversion to methylene bis-alkylphenols (MBAP) in Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemical Technology Journal Vol. 11 No ISSN 02333-5727 25-30.
12. Zavarotny, B. A., Oyoo, D. O. and Korenev K. D. (2002). Ecologically friendly method of producing methylene bis-alkyl phenol (mbap)and the petrochemical products based on this method in Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemical Technology Journal Vol. 1 No ISSN 02333- 5727 27-32
1. Salokin, A. B., Oyoo, D. O. and Nazinski, A. (1997) Attaining 100% Conversion by Using the Principle of Spreading Concentration Poles as a Result of Chemical Reaction.” Unpublished B.Sc. Thesis, Moscow State Academy of Fine Chemical Technology, 1997.
2. Salokin, A. B., Oyoo, D. O. and Nazinski, A. (1999) “Analysis of Parametrical Areas of Reactors and Rectification Columns of Reaction of Type A+B = C” Unpublished M.Sc. Thesis, Moscow State Academy of Fine Chemical Technology.
3. Oyoo, D. O and Zavarotny, B.A. (2003)“Data Analysis on related Position in the Area of Organic Synthesis (of Oil and Gas) by Using Sulphur Cations as the Main Catalyst to Demonstrate the Ability to improve reduction Under Ecology Friendly Conditions, in Specific Chemical Processes,” Unpublished Ph. D Thesis, Russian State University of Oil and Gas, 2003.
1. Nuclear power plant Training program for Kenya, held from 13th to 28th August 2019 at Kenyatta University Nairobi.
2. Kenya Petroleum Technical Assistance project (KEPTA)Validation workshop for the development of resettlement policy framework for the petroleum sector in Kenya held at the intercontinental Hotel Nairobi Kenya on the 12th of June 2019
3. Kenya Petroleum Technical Assistance Project (KEPTA) Conference held at the Intercontinental Hotel Nairobi, Kenya on the 21stof May 2019.
4. Inaugural Transmission Research conference, organized by the Kenya Electricity transmission Company (KETRACO) held at the Intercontinental Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya on the 23rd May 2019.
5. Kenya petroleum technical Assistance project (KEPTA) validation workshop for the development of transparency and accountability framework for the petroleum sector in Kenya. Held at the Strathmore University, Nairobi Kenya, on the 15th of May 2019.
5. National scoping workshop for the Strategic Environmental and social Assessment (SESA) for The petroleum sector in Kenya.
6. Kenya Electricity Generating Company (Ken Gen) Good to Great (G2G) Technical conference, held at the safari park hotel Nairobi, Kenya, on the 28th of June 2016.
7. Opportunities for capacity building in the oil and Gas Sector and other Extractives in the Eastern African Region. Organized by the Morendat Institute of Oil And Gas (MIOG). Paper Presented: Oyoo.D.O and Kiriamiti: Opportunities from the petrochemicals And requisite skills. Held at Morendat Institute Naivasha from 16 th to 17th May, 2018.
8. Oil and Gas pipeline competency based curricula validation workshop organized by Kenya Pipeline Company limited (KPRL) Held at the Panari Hotel Nairobi on the 31st of May, 2016.
9. Symposium on Capacity Building in Sustainable Resource Development in Africa Held on the 23rd of Mach 2016, at the Japanese Embassy in Nairobi. Presented:Oyoo, D.O. :Petroleum ,Exploration,drilling,and production.Its realization challenges and Expectation in Kenya.
8. The 7th International Conference of the Kenya Chemical Society 15th to 18th October 2012 Botanic Garden Maseno University, Kenya. Theme: Chemical Sciences as a Vehicle for Achieving Kenya’s vision 2030. Presented: Odundo, J. O., Oyoo, D. and Nawiri, M. P (2013).The artemisin potential of leaves From cultivars and wildlings of Artemisia annua L. grown in Western Kenya.
9. The 2nd International Symposium for Science and Technology -Carbon dispersion System Held in Ufa.Russia. (2000)Presenter: Zavarotny,V.A., Oyoo, D.O.,Production of MBAP in the Presence of sulphonium-cation catalyst.
10. The 4th Technical Conference in commemoration of 300 years or engineering education in Russia.(2003)Presenter; Oyoo,D.O.,Zavarotny,V.A. Mechanisms of synthesis of MBAP used in industrial Chemical Production. Oyoo, D.O.,Zavarotny,V.A. Structure and composition of transit products in the synthesis of MBAP.
11. The 75 years memory of organic chemistry and petro chemistry. (2002) Presenter; Zavarotny,V.A., Oyoo, D.O.,Zavarotny,V.L. Production of MBAP ,by using Ions of Surface active substances.