- Water-Energy-Food Nexus projects
- Water and Environment Modelling: Decision Support Tools for the Resource Management
- Flood Control and Drainage Engineering
- Analysis and Planning of Water Distribution Networks;
- Rukwaro R., Kivaa T., Mugwima N, Muthumbi W. and Murigi, P. M., 2018. Investigation of Building Failures in Kenya for Enhancement of Regulatory Control in the Local Construction Sector (in progress).
- Murigi, P. M., 2015. Collaborative Decision Support Tools for Water Resources Management - A Scientific Case Study of Nairobi River Catchment. Karlsruhe: KIT-Bibliothek.
- Murigi, P. M., Nestmann, F. & Klingel, P., 2015. A Methodology to Adaptive Collaborative Decision Support Tools for IWRM in developing countries. 5th International Multidisciplinary Conference on Hydrology and Ecology. Wien, Österreich: HydroEco2015 (accepted).
- Murigi, P. M., Nestmann, F. & Klingel, P., 2012. A review of the status, limitations and needs in water resources management in Kenya. Interactions of water with energy and materials in urban areas and agriculture in: IWRM Karlsruhe 2012, pp. 474 - 480.
- Murigi, P. M., 2008. Evaluation of raw water coagulation process for the Masinga-Kitui water treatment plant. Nairobi: University of Nairobi JKM Library.