Position: Senior Lecturer
School of Engineering and Technology,
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
Official Address:Kenyatta University,
PO Box 43844-00100,
Private Address:PO Box 12125-00400
>> View Full CV
Ongoing Research Activities:
Workshops and Conferences
- Currently engaged in literature review work for doctoral research in digital signal and image processing for Biomedical Engineering.
- Participated in the Biosafety Sensitization Workshop organized by the Kenyatta University Biosafety Committee (KUIBC) held at KUCC on 22nd August, 2012.
- Participated in the 2012 Biomedical Engineering (BME) Innovators Summer School in Kampala organized under the auspices of the Uganda Industrial Research Institute (UIRI), Kyambogo University and Makerere University in collaboration with UNECA and its partners in August 2012.
- Participated in the stakeholders consultative meeting held at the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology on 19th July 2012 on the support to enhance quality and relevance in higher education, science and technology
- Facilitated the programme of the official commissioning of equipment for the School of Engineering & Technology as the master of ceremony on Wednesday 31st October 2012 held at the Kenyatta University Engineering Building
- Presented the Kenyatta University Biomedical Engineering curriculum during the Stakeholders Workshop on Biomedical and Petroleum Engineering Programmes held at the Kenyatta University Conference Centre (KUCC) on 18th January, 2013.
- Coordinated the Africa-wide Biomedical Engineering Consultative Meeting which was hosted by Kenyatta University at the Kenyatta University Conference Centre (KUCC) on 4th – 5th December, 2012.
- Participated in the Kenya-Spain Academic Congress on expanding Science and Technology frontiers for quality education, training and research for sustainable development held in Madrid, Spain 21st – 28th November 2012.
Last Updated on Friday, 27 March 2015 13:10