Department/Unit/Section: Energy Technology Engineering
Contact Address: 43844-00100 Nairobi
Position: Tutorial Fellow
Area of Specialization: Bioenergy, Energy modelling, Energy planning and Policy, and Energy auditing.
Download Full CV
Research interests: Bioenergy, Energy modelling, Energy planning and Policy, and Energy auditing.
- Kombe EY, Muguthu J. Geothermal Energy Development in East Africa: Barriers and Strategies. Journal of Energy Research and Reviews. 2018.2(1):1-6.
- Kombe EY. Effect of furnace temperature on the distribution of tar during gasification of Journal of Energy Research and Reviews. 2018. 2(1):1-7.
- Kombe EY, Muguthu J. Assessment of Wind Energy Potential in Great Cumbrae Island using Weibull Distribution. Journal of Energy Research and Reviews. 2019. 2(2): 1-8.
- Musanga LM, Barasa WH, Maxwell M, Kombe EY. The Impact of air mass on the performance of a Monocrystalline Solar Module in Kakamega. Physical Science International Journal. 2019. 21(2). 1-9.
- Kombe EY. Optimization of biomass gasification system for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. In: Newton Fund Researcher Links Workshop: How Resilient Manufacturing can solve the unemployment problem in Kenya, 18-21 September 2018, Nairobi, Kenya; p.37.