Research interests: Geothermal energy, (Geothermal power plants modelling and optimization of geothermal integration systems, Hydropower technology Energy efficiency, energy demand side management systems analyses with regards to renewable energy systems(hybrids and off grid systems and smart grids).
- Article on ANSOLE e- magazine 2016 title “PAUWES students in Germany - Football, Solar Cookers, ICERE Event”.
- Potential for Organic Rankine Cycle plants in Kenya
- Participant and presenter; International Symposium: State of the Art – Challenges and Trends in Energy and Water in Africa by Pan African University Institute of Water and Energy sciences (including Climate Change) held on 5- 8th May, 2015.
- Participant; Summer School workshop at Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT) Cologne, Germany 2015.
- Presenter; ICERE conference at Munich, Germany 2016.