|| Department/Unit/Section: Agriculture & Biosystem Engineering
Contact Address: 43844-00100 Nairobi
Download Full CV
Papers Under Review
- Impact of Maintenance of Tea Processing Machines on Quality of Black Tea
- Simulation of temperature and airflow against moisture content in rotary bed dryer for green tea drying.
- Influence of drying conditions on thermal capacity of rotary bed dryer.
- 2014,Attended a seminar on ‘Technology Transfer Program’ in the US Department of Agriculture in Maryland- Beltsville MD, USA
- 2013,Attended a seminar on ‘Kaizen Productivity based Toyota Production System’ in the Department of Industrial Training, Kenya
- 2011,Attended training on ‘Environmental Quality Management’ organized by KEBS, NEMA and Kenyatta University
- 2011,Attended a seminar on ‘Patent Search and Innovation’ organized by Kenya Intellectual Property Institute (KIPI) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Achievements and Awards
- 2012,Wrote a patent on Green Tea Drying Technology. Affiliate parties included Kenyatta University, Tea Research Foundation and Finlays Kenya Limited
- 2008,3 years PhD. Scholarship Award from National Council of Science and Technology
- 1995,5 Years BSc. Scholarship Award from Brook Bond Kenya Limited
Last Updated on Friday, 10 November 2017 09:04